- Sangeeta Boochra, a well-known name and brand in India today. She is also the creative director of Silver Centrre. Her designs embody grace and aim for perfection.
- Her designs iinspire those who appreciate style, design and uncompromising quality. “When a woman is wearing my jewelry, I want her to feel as if she is wrapped in one of life’s greatest luxuries,” states Sangeeta Boochra.
- Initially formally educated in the line of fashion designing, she soon found her true calling in the art of jewelry making. Sangeeta Boochra today runs a team of 250 traditional Karigars and Artisans handpicked from the lands of Rajasthan to give shape to her unique designs. She follows the process of realization, interacting with traditional jewelry artisans and giving them the right direction, which in turn makes her designs traditional and modern yet, versatile. In her collection one finds timeless and evocative pieces.
- Behind her every design is a philosophy expressing an aesthetic choice, defining the canons of style and harmony. Her designs truly do represent her contemporariness and projection of the past towards the future.
- Award-winning designer Sangeeta Boochra of Silver Centrre has been regularly invited and have showcased her collection at various Fashion Weeks around the world.
- Ethnic Indian Jewellery with its very own chic language of design with a touch of Modernity , trying to give a new face to Indian Jewellery.
- Sangeeta Boochra took on herself to show the brilliance of Indian Jewellery to the World through her creativity and vision . She travelled extensively into the interiors of India worked with villagers and craftsman and then delved into the ancient craftsmanship and began to create exclusive jewellery with the help of master craftsmen around Jaipur.
- Sangeeta Boochra had a vision : ushering in a renaissance in the ancient art of jewellery , she uses elements of Ethnic Indian Jewellery.
- Sangeeta’s earliest memories are of playing in her mother’s jewellery box and accessorizing her clothing transforming a necklace into a belt. Some of Sangeeta’s friends played with dolls, other played sports, Sangeeta accessorized. Designing jewellery is part of Sangeeta’s DNA, and Sangeeta always knew that she would be a jewellery designer.
- Sangeeta’s organic eye for design and color interpretation has helped her clients understand that fashion is about style and creating a total look – including accessories. Beyond the clothes, jewellery is integral to a woman’s wardrobing and provides the finishing-touch to any outfit. Each piece of jewellery is designed to complement each other, to present an entire ensemble based upon certain constant design features, so that pieces designed 20 years ago are relevant and can be worn with the designs of today.
- Sangeeta Boochra’s distinctive designs reflect her passion for jewellery and celebrate her enthusiasm for individualism with her commitment to timeless styling. Always maintaining a classic with a modern twist sensibility, Sangeeta Boochra harmonizes the versatility and wearability of her original concept of designing jewellery that can be worn from Suits to blue jeans to black tie, from day into evening.
- Sangeeta Boochra strikes a unique balance of uptown sophistication and downtown chic. “It’s about striking the balance between the elegance of a classic woman with the fashion sense of today’s modern woman,” states Sangeeta Boochra.